Sunday, June 13, 2010

Don't do this

Thanks alcohol for making me a hubris fool.

I have been on a fairly strict no alcohol diet, but my resolve was weakened after receiving a phone call from some old friends who I had not seen in a good year. Of course on being reunited we decided the only way to correctly celebrate was to consume a copious amount of alcohol, ranging from beer, wine, liquor and the always lethal four loko. I think the four loko was really what did me in. After staying up till five in the morning and dancing harder than I'd danced in a real long, I decided the best way to finish off the night was to do a series of push ups derby style. Regular, diamond and elbows out. The alcohol running through my system made me completely oblivious to my muscles crying out in pain. I pushed myself way beyond my limits. It's also a well known fact that it is dangerous to exercise while intoxicated because it can cause actual muscle damage.

Needles to say, I woke up with horrendous shits and some serious pain coursing through my shoulders. It's three days later and it still hurts to move my neck.
stupid
stupid
stupid

Pleather Tuscadero

No comments:

Post a Comment