Thursday, June 17, 2010

Wam Bam Thank You Mam

The team has began to scrimmage. I partook in the first three roller derby scrimmages of my roller derby carrier. It was all very wonderful and chaotic. Each day I find my love for roller derby deepening. I can already feel the team forming ties and learning to work as one rink thrashing organism. No matter how many falls and hits I take, I won't be giving this up anytime soon.
I'm going to get a little sappy here for a second, but I've never felt this way. I tried various sports, but never meshed and quickly learned to settle into a life of inactivity. To be out on the rink sweating, racing and screaming, makes me come alive. I'm like a love struck school girl, spending all of my free time mooning over skates and various other derby related fantasies.
My name is Pleather Tuscadero and I love Roller DERBY!

No comments:

Post a Comment