Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Pelvis

I spelled Eris Throttle's name wrong in my last blog (Aris Throttle), I'm a doof. Went to my first practice in a week last night. I've been out with some dumb personal bullshit. The team has decided to hold an election to appoint heads of commits and various other positions. I'm relieved that we are doing this, because I imagine Molly Flogger has had too much on her hands with trying to deal with the whole team, not saying she doesn't do a good job, I just think that one person shouldn't have to take on all of the responsibilities of running an entire team. I'm not going to be running because I'm extremely disorganized and shouldn't be allowed to be in control of anything. I think both Eris and Miss Ripper should run because they seem to be a little bit more on top of their shit than I am.
We worked on projection in practice, meaning we just did a lot of yelling, something I've always been very good at. After all the yelling and plow stopping I took a big spill while trying to make a jump turn (where you are skating one direction and jump in the air in order to skate another direction or backwards). I slammed down on my right hip pretty damn hard and now my pelvis is doing some interesting things when I try to stand up. None the less, I will most likely be at practice tomorrow.
Driving to practice sucks, too far away.
I'm waiting a friend of mine to become a fully licensed tattoo artist and then I'm gonna get some skates down my right calf. Not the most original thing in the world, but I'm going to draw them up myself, so it will at least be personalized.
GO DERBY!

Pleather Tuscadero

No comments:

Post a Comment