Friday, June 11, 2010

Stink Stank Punk

Dear Derby Diary,

I am on the search for a "natural" deodorant that actually works.

So far I have only tried two different brands, Tom's Of Maine and Alba. Toms was awful, it didn't even make it through a normal day, so I didn't bother testing it out at practice. I had my hopes up with the Alba, I really like there other products (face wash/lotion) and it had a great lavender sent. I used it for a few days and it seemed to hold up well, even through babysitting and hanging out at the park, so I took the chance and wore it to derby practice. Unfortunately, it failed.....and I left smelling like swamp thang.

On the other hand, I suppose I could use this to my advantage and use my mystic stank powers to get the opposing team to clear a path for me??!?


Forever Yours,

Eris Throttle

No comments:

Post a Comment